A fabulous and easy DIY, just in time for the weekend! Enjoy!
What you’ll need for your handflower (aka slave bracelet):
- Some jump rings (I used 5)
- Length of chain (I ended up needing about 12″ of chain): you can use new chain, or do what I did and disassemble an old necklace or two that you don’t wear anymore!
- Craft pliers
1. Start with the bracelet. Find a length of chain that fits loosely around your wrist. Attach a jump ring to one end, and the clasp to the other.
I pieced mine together from different lengths of chain, and put a jump ring right in the middle of my wrist – this will connect to the connector chain in a minute. My bracelet ended up being around 6.5″ long.
2. The ring piece is next. Circle your finger loosely with a bit of chain. Connect it together with a jump ring, but leave the jump ring open. My ring was about 3″ long.
3. Add your connector chain to the open jump ring on your ring. My connector chain was a little over 4″ long. Make sure you keep the connector chain a bit loose – otherwise the first time you make any sort of hand gesture, it will SNAP off. Not good!
4. Connect your connector chain to the jump ring in the middle of your bracelet. Or, if you didn’t put a jump ring in the middle of your bracelet, just add one!
5. Put on your very cool new bracelet and enjoy!